The Team Ninja does not believe that next generation is needed "short term"

"I do not think I need a change of generation of consoles in the short term to advance the industry."




Yosuke Hayashi, the leader of Team Ninja's development, spoke with Industry Gamers portal about something that is increasingly present in video games today: the views of the developers about the change of generation of consoles.

"I think the only way in which we can see more of the current consoles power is an increase in the graphs. This will depend crucially on the ability of designers, but a dramatic evolution of the current consoles that could be understood by the average player is quite different from getting "said Nippon.

"I do not think I need a change of generation of consoles in the short term to advance the industry," said Hayashi. "And I say this because I think the thirst of the players on the major content has nothing to do with new console hardware, and there are other ways to produce a good console gaming experience."

"A good game that is simply captivating. And I am an avid player myself playing with PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 still a bit more since there are still great new games. To advance the gaming industry in the future, performance is the key, "said creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment