The creators of Fallout: New Vegas believe there are better ways to combat second-hand that the On-Line Pass

"I think you have to forget all these traps and say,` How I can make this game want to stay? '"




Feargus Urquhart, Obsidian CEO has spoken to the U.S. website Gamespot on recent and increasingly popular Pass On-line that they say are a "trap".

"I think you have to forget all these traps and say,` How I can make this game want to stay? '"Said Urquhart. "I think every genre has a way to go. Battlefield and Call of Duty multiplayer they do, with maps, charts, and unlockable levels ... There are different ways, but the idea is that people feel` I want to keep playing it '".

"With an RPG is the same. We have offered a few things to keep players wanting to play. Having a clear path for good or evil as the Knights of the Old Republic II, I can play as light or dark knight. I can play as Jedi light, but I have the option to play as dark Jedi and think `I will one day ', so I returned to the box and took him to Gamestop to sell it."

"If I play Fallout: New Vegas for fifty hours, but are all the side missions and that other area that I have not been, and that on-line where people are talking about doing the same things differently" he said. "I feel like` Wow, you could play it again. '"

No comments:

Post a Comment